- 500 gm (1 lb) Butter
- 500 gm (1 lb) Confectioner s sugar
- 500 gm (1 lb) Blanched Almond Flour
- 10 Whole Eggs
- Black Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Previously , make the butter soft ,using microwave or by simply leaving it in room temperature.
- In the mixing , put first the soft butter, then cover it well with the sugar and the almond flour.
- Finish by cracking the eggs (still cold from fridge) over the flour and sugar
- Start mixing ion the first speed , preventing the flour and sugar to fly out . After 15 second turn
onto second speed and let turn until light and clear color.
(Optional): Vanilla extract, Rum, or other essence of your choice.
Using a small offset spatula, spread enough to fill the stencil and to obtain a thin and delicate cookie
- You’ll find out once they’ll be baked at 300F for about 10 to 15 minutes.